SeaOPS 1 Star Stand-Up Paddling Course
Aim: To introduce Stand-Up Paddling in a safe and fun manner, and learn basic maneuvers on a single paddle board
Course Outcome: Participants will be able to use a single paddle board and complete expeditions under 3km with small waves competently
Course Duration: 1 Day
Course Fee: S$80
Minimum attendance to start a class: 5 pax
Location: Sembawang / Sentosa
- Basic Equipment Knowledge
- Expedition Theory
- 3E (Equipment, Environment, Element)
- Equipment Handling (Carrying Technique)
- Embarking & Disembarking
- Launching & Coming Ashore (Pontoon & Beach)
- Forward Paddling (Standing & Kneeling)
- Reverse Paddling (Standing & Kneeling)
- Sweep Strokes (Forward & Reverse)
- Side Draws
- Basic Maneuvers on board (Small Waves)
- Assisted Recovery
- Expedition of at least 3km
NOTE; REGISTER ONLY ONE (1) PAX PER TRANSACTION AS WE NEED INDIVIDUAL DETAILS
We will be adding you to a whatsapp group chat for your appointed session!
All information with regards to the session will be included.
Our instructors are also in the group!
So if you have any questions at all, please feel free to ask away.