Minimum number of pax to start course: 5 pax
Enter the enchanted mangrove rivers of Pulau Ubin which is not accessible to many! Be greeted with the beautiful sight of the hornbills, blue jacket kingfisher, water monitor lizard, monkeys and sometimes otters! Snack by the river or head for a pitstop at the famous Ah ma drink stall!
Start/End point: KOKOMO Beach Club @ 131 Pasir Ris Road, Carpark E, Pasir Ris Town Park, Singapore 519148
Time: 0900 – 1300 hrs
Suitable for all ages. Under 16 years old, adult supervision is needed.
For further assistance, do contact us at 9781 0598.
Remarks: Identify our instructors wearing full black and our bright yellow boards
Please see the list of things to bring:
1. Water bottle (At least 1 litre is a MUST)
2. Bring in your own lunch/snacks
3. Dri-fit Shirt/Long Sleeves/Rash guard/Tights
4. Booties/ covered shoes (sacrificed to get wet )/ sports sandals with straps
6. Towel, change of clothes/footwear and toiletries
7. Extra masks and sanitizer (as required)