Expeditions from KBC to Yishun Dam
Time: 9:00am to 4:00pm
This sea expedition is organized by Outdoor Adventures at KOKOMO Beach Club. Come join us for an adventure to the Northern Rivers and visit the Yishun Dam! It is an ideal water adventure for those looking to challenge their physical boundaries! Starting from our KOKOMO Beach Club, Pasir Ris Park, we will be paddling along the coast and traveling northwards and pass by Coney Island, and eventually to Yishun Dam!
Be rewarded with a visual feast of natural sightings of flora and fauna around the dam.
Starting from KOKOMO Beach Club
Pack your food and have lunch at Yishun Dam by the shores
Head back to KOKOMO Beach Club
Wash up and end of programme
Suitable for SeaOPS 1* holders and experienced kayakers only.
For further assistance, do contact us at 9834 7984.
Remarks: Identify our instructors wearing full black and our bright yellow crafts
Please see the list of things to bring:
1. Water bottle (At least 1 litre is a MUST)
2. Bring in your own lunch/snacks
3. Dri-fit Shirt/Long Sleeves/Rash guard/Tights
4. Booties/ covered shoes (sacrificed to get wet )/ sports sandals with straps
6. Towel, change of clothes/footwear and toiletries
$72.00 – $80.00
Public, SeaOPS Members