Round Ubin Island Kayaking Expedition
Minimum number of pax to start course: 5 pax
Start/End point: KOKOMO Beach Club @ 131 Pasir Ris Road, Carpark E, Pasir Ris Town Park, Singapore 519148
This sea expedition is organised by Outdoor Adventures at KOKOMO Beach Club. Come join us for a round Pulau Ubin Paddle! It is an ideal water adventure for those looking to challenge their physical boundaries! Starting from the southern end of Pulau Ubin, we will be paddling along the coast and traveling eastward and around the island.
Be rewarded with a visual feast of natural sightings of flora and fauna, variety of wildlife species, like grey herons and monitor lizards, or otters swimming by.
Time: 0900hrs to 1600hrs (Singapore Time)
- Starting from KOKOMO Beach Club
- Gear up
- Warm up
- Pack your food and have lunch at Pulau Ubin by the beach
- Drop by Pulau Ubin for dessert
- Head back to KOKOMO Beach Club
- Wash up and end of programme
Suitable for all ages. Under 16 years old, adult supervision is needed.
For further assistance, do contact us at 9781 0598.
Remarks: Identify our instructors wearing full black and our bright yellow boards
Please see the list of things to bring:
1. Water bottle (At least 1 litre is a MUST)
2. Bring in your own lunch/snacks
3. Dri-fit Shirt/Long Sleeves/Rash guard/Tights
4. Booties/ covered shoes (sacrificed to get wet )/ sports sandals with straps
6. Towel, change of clothes/footwear and toiletries
$80.00 – $90.00
Public, SeaOPS member