Sustainability Kayaking Tour!
Date: 2nd May 2021
Time: 0900 to 1300 hours
Venue: Sembawang Park
Cost: S$65 per pax
Minimum attendance to start the tour: 5 pax
Description of Tour:
– Familiarization with equipment such as open deck kayak, personal flotation device (PFDs) and paddle.
– Launch off from Sembawang Park and enjoy the sea and nature
– Kayak back to Sembawang Park
– Covered footwear is compulsory to prevent any cuts or injuries. Water booties are recommended, or you can wear any covered shoes that you don’t mind getting wet in!
Things to bring:
1. Water bottle (At least 1 litre is HIGHLY recommended)
2. Bring in your own lunch/snacks!
3. Dri-fit Shirt/Long Sleeves/Rash guard/Tights/Booties
5. Towel, change of clothes/footwear and toiletries
6. Extra masks and sanitizer (as required)
IMPORTANT TO NOTE:
– Destination before making a turn back may change with considerations to tide, wind conditions, weather conditions, participants paddling abilities/stamina
– Do not attend the tour if you are feeling unwell. Kindly contact us in advance.
*This will be a guided tour. The price includes a guide, usage of the kayak, paddle and PFD and the tour. Lunch and transport is not included.
Once we receive your registration, we will advise if slot is available for you and follow up for a full payment after which the course confirmation details will be provided.
1 in stock
This event has passed
1 Has Sold