SeaOPS Stand-Up Paddling Expedition (Tanjong Beach to Fort Siloso)
Date: 2nd May 2021
Time: 0900 to 1400 hours
Venue: Tanjong Beach
Cost: S$70 per pax
Minimum attendance to start the expedition: 10 pax
Description of Expedition:
– Familiarization with equipment such as stand-up paddle board, personal flotation device (PFDs) and paddle.
– Launch off from Tanjong Beach & paddle to Fort Siloso
– Paddle back to Tanjong Beach
– Minimum SeaOPS 1 Star Stand-Up Paddling Certification is a prerequisite to join this expedition
Things to bring:
1. Water bottle (At least 1 litre is HIGHLY recommended)
2. Bring in your own lunch/snacks!
3. Dri-fit Shirt/Long Sleeves/Rash guard/Tights/Booties
5. Towel, change of clothes/footwear and toiletries
6. Extra masks and sanitizer (as required)
IMPORTANT TO NOTE:
– Destination before making a turn back may change from Fort Siloso to closer with considerations to tide, wind conditions, weather conditions, participants paddling abilities/stamina
– Do not attend the session if you are feeling unwell. Kindly contact us in advance.
*This will be a guided expedition. The price includes a guide, usage of the board, paddle and PFD and the tour. Lunch and transport is not included.
Once we receive your registration, we will advise if slot is available for you and follow up for a full payment after which the course confirmation details will be provided.
18 in stock
18 Qty Available
0 Has Sold