SeaOPS Sea Kayaking Expedition (Sembawang Park to Khatib Bongsu)
Date: 17th April 2021
Time: 0900 to 1600 hours
Venue: Sembawang Park
Cost: S$65 per pax
Minimum attendance to start the expedition: 10 pax
Description of Expedition:
– Familiarization with equipment such as open deck kayak, personal flotation device (PFDs) and paddle.
– Launch off from Sembawang Park & kayak to Khatib Bongsu
– Kayak back to Sembawang Park
– Covered footwear is compulsory to prevent any cuts or injuries. Water booties are recommended, or you can wear any covered shoes that you don’t mind getting wet in!
Things to bring:
1. Water bottle (At least 1 litre is HIGHLY recommended)
2. Bring in your own lunch/snacks!
3. Dri-fit Shirt/Long Sleeves/Rash guard/Tights/Booties
5. Towel, change of clothes/footwear and toiletries
6. Extra masks and sanitizer (as required)
IMPORTANT TO NOTE:
– Destination before making a turn back may change from Khatib Bongsu to closer with considerations to tide, wind conditions, weather conditions, participants paddling abilities/stamina
– Do not attend the session if you are feeling unwell. Kindly contact us in advance.
*This will be a guided expedition. The price includes a guide, usage of the kayak, paddle and PFD and the tour. Lunch and transport is not included.
17 in stock
17 Qty Available
0 Has Sold