SeaOPS 1 Star Stand-Up Paddling Course – Sentosa
Aim: To introduce Stand-Up Paddling in a safe and fun manner, and learn basic maneuvers on a single paddle board
Course Outcome: Participants will be able to use a single paddle board and complete expeditions under 3km with small waves competently
Course Duration: 1 Day
Course Fee: S$80
Minimum attendance to start a class: 5 pax
- Basic Equipment Knowledge
- Expedition Theory
- 3E (Equipment, Environment, Element)
- Equipment Handling (Carrying Technique)
- Embarking & Disembarking
- Launching & Coming Ashore (Pontoon & Beach)
- Forward Paddling (Standing & Kneeling)
- Reverse Paddling (Standing & Kneeling)
- Sweep Strokes (Forward & Reverse)
- Side Draws
- Basic Maneuvers on board (Small Waves)
- Assisted Recovery
- Expedition of at least 3km
Time: 0900 hours – 1500 hours / 1600hours (subject to duration of lunch and rest time)
Venue: Sentosa Tanjong Beach (meet near the beach area in front of Tanjong Beach Carpark 2, near Tanjong Beach Club). Meet us at 0845 hours! If you arrive at 0900 hours, do wait at the Kiosk at the entrance of Tanjong Beach and our instructors will usher you in. You need not book the beach access via Sentosa’s website.
Remarks: Identify our instructors wearing full black and our bright yellow boards.
Things to bring:
1. Water bottle (At least 1 litre is HIGHLY recommended)
2. Bring in your own lunch/snacks!
3. Dri-fit Shirt/Long Sleeves/Rash guard/Tights/Booties
5. Towel, change of clothes/footwear and toiletries
6. Extra masks and sanitizer (as required)
Once we receive your registration, we will advise if slot is available for you and follow up for a full payment after which the course confirmation details will be provided.
6 in stock
This event has passed
3 Has Sold