Raffles Marina to Pulau Sarimbun Sea Kayaking Expedition!
Date: 26th June 2021
Time: 0900 to 1600 hours
Venue: Raffles Marina
Cost: S$80 per pax
Minimum attendance to start the expedition: 10 pax
Description of Expedition:
– Familiarization with equipment such as closed deck kayak, personal flotation device (PFDs) and paddle.
– Launch off from Raffles Marina & kayak to Pulau Sarimbun
– Kayak back to Raffles Marina
– Minimum SeaOPS 1 Star Sea Kayak Certification is a prerequisite to join this expedition
– Covered footwear is compulsory to prevent any cuts or injuries. Water booties are recommended, or you can wear any covered shoes that you don’t mind getting wet in!
Things to bring:
1. Water bottle (At least 1 litre is HIGHLY recommended)
2. Bring in your own lunch/snacks!
3. Dri-fit Shirt/Long Sleeves/Rash guard/Tights/Booties
5. Towel, change of clothes/footwear and toiletries
6. Extra masks and sanitizer (as required)
IMPORTANT TO NOTE:
– Destination before making a turn back may change from Pulau Sarimbun to closer with considerations to tide, wind conditions, weather conditions, participants paddling abilities/stamina
– Do not attend the session if you are feeling unwell. Kindly contact us in advance.
*Lunch and transport is not included.
Once we receive your registration, we will advise if slot is available for you and follow up for a full payment after which the course confirmation details will be provided.
8 in stock
8 Qty Available
5 Has Sold