Mother’s Day SeaOPS 1 Star Stand-Up Paddling Course – Sentosa
Aim: To introduce Stand-Up Paddling in a safe and fun manner, and learn basic maneuvers on a single paddle board
Course Outcome: Participants will be able to use a single paddle board and complete expeditions under 3km with small waves competently
Course Duration: 1 Day
- Basic Equipment Knowledge
- Expedition Theory
- 3E (Equipment, Environment, Element)
- Equipment Handling (Carrying Technique)
- Embarking & Disembarking
- Launching & Coming Ashore (Pontoon & Beach)
- Forward Paddling (Standing & Kneeling)
- Reverse Paddling (Standing & Kneeling)
- Sweep Strokes (Forward & Reverse)
- Side Draws
- Basic Maneuvers on board (Small Waves)
- Assisted Recovery
- Expedition of at least 3km
Date: 9th May 2021
Time: 0900 to 1600 hours
Venue: Tanjong Beach
Cost: S$80 per pax
Minimum attendance to start the experience: 5 pax
Mother’s Day Deal: For every paying participant, mothers only pay HALF!
Things to bring:
1. Water bottle (At least 1 litre is HIGHLY recommended)
2. Bring in your own lunch/snacks!
3. Dri-fit Shirt/Long Sleeves/Rash guard/Tights/Booties
5. Towel, change of clothes/footwear and toiletries
6. Extra masks and sanitizer (as required)
IMPORTANT TO NOTE:
– You do not need to book the beach access via Sentosa’s website as we will make the necessary arrangements.
– Do not attend the tour if you are feeling unwell. Kindly contact us in advance.
Once we receive your registration, we will advise if slot is available for you and follow up for a full payment after which the course confirmation details will be provided.
20 in stock
This event has passed
0 Has Sold